Welcome to Flow Yoga Center's 300-hour
Advanced Teacher Training
You built the foundation, now it's time to elevate your teaching and expand your offerings. This Fall, we invite you to realize your full potential with Flow Yoga Center's 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. This entire training was built to support your journey as a teacher. It is practical, deep and thorough. It is an investment in yourself and in your teaching career.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk or join one of our information sessions (Tues July 18th or Tues Aug 29th). Reserve info session here!
Flow's dedicated teaching staff will serve as facilitators and mentors for the 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training program. We are humbled & honored to share this experience with you!
Flow's 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training provides an extensive learning platform that will enrich your knowledge base and deepen your offerings and purpose as a teacher, yogi and leader.
After years of dreaming and planning for this, we are so excited to offer Flow's Advanced Teacher Training program beginning September 2017. We have designed this advanced studies program for the 200-hour yoga teacher graduate who is seeking a greater depth in his or her teaching, individual support from experienced mentors, and a loving community in which to hone current skills and expand into new ones. Structured around the Eight-Limbed Path of Yoga, this year-long deep dive into the physical and subtle yogic practices will be both a study of your own practice and a refining of your ability to teach others effectively, safely, and creatively.
We are interested in the modern application of these ancient teachings and how we, as teachers, can join our understanding of the history of yoga with its current evolution in the west. Flow's senior teaching staff is eclectic, highly experienced, and influenced by a wide breadth of lineages. We aim to give you the best of the best -- making this training relevant for teachers across all styles of vinyasa yoga.
Students can expect an in-depth study of advanced asana, anatomy and biomechanics, verbal articulation skills, meaningful assists, intentional sequencing, advanced pranayama, sacred texts, Ayurvedic practices, and meditation. Graduates will come away with stronger personal practices and master techniques for sharing these teachings with their own student communities.
Our aim is to guide you to refine & amplifying what is in your heart and to assist you in creating powerful ways in which you will share it. In this way your teaching will become an expression of your highest vision on how you show up as a teacher & a leader in your own life and in your communities.
Our program includes six modules over the course of eight months. Our program will be guided by Flow's senior teaching staff who will serve as mentors to each participant and direct facilitators for expanding your own offerings as teachers. Our desire is to help you uncover your truest seat of the teacher through this program.
In addition to attending the core immersions and weekend intensives there will be a self-selected research practicum and several teleconference classes to attend as part of the 300-hour graduation requirements.
Applied Anatomy & Biomechanics of Movement
Ayurveda -- Principles & Practices for Teaching and Self-care
Therapeutic approaches for healing through yoga, including studies of yoga nidra, neuroplasticity & stress
Yoga Philosophy Immersions -understanding yoga through Sacred Texts, Theory and relationship to Modern Psychology
Advanced Assisting & Hands-on Healing
Approaches in specific yoga techniques, such as Restorative & Prenatal yoga
Advanced Yoga Asana Sequencing
Pilates for Yoga Teachers
The Art & Rituals of Teaching & the craft for building your classes & community
Dynamics of Breathing & Pranayama practices
Meditation and the Mindful Path
Observing bodies & developing the "Eye of the Teacher"
Creating & Sustaining a Mindful Yoga Business
Our curriculum will be registered through the Yoga Alliance and exceeds their standards providing you with the most comprehensive and hands on training we know.
- Our entire curriculum is presented by Flow's Senior Teaching Team. We believe at the core of an excellent program is the ability to develop a personal relationship with your teachers who know your name, see you on a regular basis and care about your development and progress on the teaching path.
- The training curriculum builds intelligently week by week. The curriculum is developed with a sense of professionalism so that your investment is respected and honored. You will experience an offering filled with heart, soul, and integrity.
- All graduates have the option to assist in our popular public classes, mentor with our teachers, and teach our weekly community class.
- We offer a flexible training schedule, which is perfect for someone with an unpredictable calendar.
- All of the teachers involved have been teaching and mentoring successfully for many years. The program will be anchored & coordinated by Catherine Zack and Alicia Moyer and teaching staff include Adam LaPierre, Sam Breschi, Brittanie DeChino, Cory Bryant, Jen Rene, Debra Mishalove, Mimi Rieger, Aqeel Yaseen, and Maggie Grant all who will be presenting content and mentoring trainees.
- Payment in full by July 1st $4550 minus $50 application fee = $4500 (or with payment plan $4650 minus $50 application fee = $4600, with five payments of $920 each)
- Payment in full after July 1st, $4850 minus $50 application fee = $4800 (or with payment plan $4950 minus $50 application fee = $4900, with five payments of $980 each)
Course includes Advanced Training Manual and 15 free classes at Flow. There will be 5 books we use for the training - estimated cost of $75.
After completing our 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training you will receive a certificate making you eligible to register for national registration with the Yoga Alliance RYT 500.
Dates, Format & Requirements
- All applicants must have a Yoga Alliance-approved 200-hour certification or equivalent training.
- The Teacher Training Application must be completed to be considered for acceptance and participation in the program.
- Participants are encouraged to have a 2-year minimum yoga practice.
- Please note that the 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Studies Program is an advanced training immersion, designed expressly for serious seekers and dedicated yogis. Your commitment to the program and the process is essential.
- Training Dates: September 22-24, 2017; October 27-29, 2017; December 1-3, 2017; Feb 16-19, 2018; April 6-8, 2018 ; May 18-27th, 2018 - details on specific times below:
May 18 - May 27, 2018 (Fri - Sun)
May 18: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
May 19: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
May 20: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
May 21: 8:00 AM - 5:45 PM
May 22: 8:00 AM - 5:45 PM
May 23: 8:00 AM - 5:45 PM
May 24: 8:00 AM - 5:45 PM
May 25: 8:00 AM - 5:45 PM
May 26: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
May 27: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Training Dates & Times
Friday, Sept 22: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Saturday, Sept 23: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, & Sunday Sept 24: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, October 27: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM; Sat, October 28: 8:00AM - 6:30 PM, & Sun, October 29: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday, Dec 1: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Sat, Dec 2: 8:00AM - 6:00 PM & Sun, Dec 3: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, February 16: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Saturday, February 17: 8:00 - AM - 6:00 PM; Sunday, February 18: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Monday, February 19: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Friday, April 6: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Saturday, April 7: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; & Sun, April 8: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
** 20 Additional Mentorship Contact Hours.
300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training Application
Below please find our application. If you have additional questions please email the program coordinate email@example.com and we can set up a time to talk!
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee that will be applied to your tuition payment. Please submit deposit here and then fill out the form below!