workFlow is our wellness-based co-working space - blending quiet & natural-light filled work spaces, yoga and meditation breaks, community and lots of great perks.
Taking a lead from the latest in health & wellness research, workFlow promotes what humans need to be most productive and successful (and happy!) at work... genuine work-life balance.
Your first visit to workFlow is always free!
How you work matters. Create your best work day ever at workFlow with...
- reliable & high-speed wifi
- ergonomically-designed standing, sitting & reclining work stations
- access to natural light, fresh air & green plants to promote a thriving workday
- guided meditation breaks on-site throughout the day (optional)
- lunchtime 45-minute yoga & movement break onsite - or the option to join a daytime class at 14th street (optional)
- complementary organic tea & coffee
- the chance to have your favorite sweetgreen salad delivered right to your desk
- one-on-one access to Flow teachers for personalized sessions, including Thai Yoga bodywork, yoga, meditation, stress management, & more
- aromatherapy to promote focus, vitality, & relaxation
- a motivated, diverse, & talented community of mindful people doing meaningful work
- a comfortable cap on number of participants, which means plenty of space to work, move, & breathe (sign up in advance to reserve your spot!)
For a taste of a day at workFlow, check out our article in the Washington Post!